Thursday, July 26, 2012

First Time for Everything....

Okay.... For starters, as computer savy as I may be, this whole blogging is definitely not my area of expertise... So bare with me as I attempt/tackle a new task!  I have been wanting to "blog" for quiet some time now, however.. never really set aside the time to figure it all out.. I deleted facebook a while back and since then all these pictures I have accumulated over the last year or so are patiently sitting on my camera/phone... Most people would say stick in a scrapbook, yea right.. I have patience.. but not that much, and the tedious attention and detail that a scrapbook requires is soooo not happening.. Megan, my brothers girlfriend has a blog, and I enjoy looking at hers and seeing what they have been doing, as well as cracking up at some of her post.. She and I have gone on some adventures over the last year and while her pictures are posted on her blog, mine are where.... yes still on the camera/phone.. So I woke up this morning and decided today would be the day to start my blog.. and yes Megan was the first person I contacted on how/when to do this.. So im sure once I get together with her this weekend or next week I will have a better understanding on how this stuff works...So if my blog starts "rockin" you will know that I had the help from this girl right here..
That is Megan (the person whom Im sure will give credit to my amazing blog to..aka.. My brother Lincolns girlfriend)..I find it funny that as Im sitting here typing, we are emailing and she just said "so whats your address".. hmmmm let me get right on finding out where that is located at.. LOL.. So as you can see, this will be quite an adventure..  and backward posting from a year ago or more as I upload new pics etc...so bare with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment