Monday, August 20, 2012

FoOtBaLL... Nuff said!!!





  
Okay.. SO for those that know me, know I love sports.. (not so much tennis, or golf, or those non contact sports) But Football, Basketball, and Baseball are my FAV's..and.. pre-season has already kicked off.. and I couldnt be more excited !! A lil funny this morning.. as Im driving back from Nac headed to work, I come up along a septic truck.. Now keep in mind..I am a OKLAHOMA SOONER FAN..
Yep you guess it.. my next text to several of my"texas" play mates was " Talk about a SHIT team" lol.. Oh i am still laughing.. Okay moving on.. I love football, I love the weather, the excitement, the fun, the whole shabang!! Now I am NOT a fan of just ONE particular team, I have my favorites on all teams.. and I dislike more players than I like.. But still love the thrill of it all.. Im in the process of creating my Fantasy football team, and im super excited!!Im also excited about all of the get togethers in the future.. and all the yummie snacks I can create..

Now if the cool weather could just come on.. Nothing beats curling up on the couch in a hoodie watching some football!!! I am also excited about my new Wreath that is currently in the process of being made.. (again compliments of pinterest)

And just to throw this in there.. I have to post, cause one not only is this baby wearing the cutest outfit from Rugged Butts, but its also sporting my all time Favorite Lucky Number 11 :) Future Purchase as well!!
Last but not least .. This Saturday I will be sitting at this exact spot below:::::
watching the Rams/ Dallas Cowboys.  I am Not a fan of the Cowboys at all.. However, again I have my few key players I like.. and one of them IS NOT ROMO!!! So again I will be there to support my previous OU quarterback Mr. SAM BRADFORD!!!  Ill be sure and post lost of pictures after that...
I leave tomorrow to take the lil bro to the beach so Ill be away from computer, but will update as soon as possible... (megan)... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment